Ava has been BEGGING us to take her to Legoland for months now. Finally, last weekend, we packed up the Volvo and headed to San Diego. Senya does this cute little thing lately where we say "who loves ice cream" or "who has the best mommy" and her little hand pops up and she says "I do!" So cute. So here we are (in the first picture) walking to the entrance of Legoland and I asked "who wants to go to Legoland?" Too bad there is no audio, because she let out the biggest "I DO!"
We loved Legoland. It is perfect for our kids at this age. Ava got her thrills on "The Dragon" roller coaster and Senya was happy to play on the playgrounds and go on the smaller rides (we tried a couple of times to stretch her so she could meet the 36 inch height requirement on most of the rides, but those Legoland workers were on to us). The structures built with Legos were pretty amazing too.
We stayed at our favorite place in San Diego - it feels just like Hawaii. On Friday night, Senya needed more milk in her "sthippy," so Ammon and Ava headed to the little gift shop. Ammon said that Ava got it in her head that she wanted smores. They were able to round up all of the fixing and we hit the fire pit in our pajamas. What a great idea A!
It was too cold to swim in the ocean outside of our room, but the pool was nice. Ava's swimming is really coming along. Thank goodness because Senya has no fear of the water, so we had to be right on her the whole time. What a fun way to kick off 2010!



5 comments:
We can't wait to go to Legoland and I need all of the details. I can't believe how much Senya is changing they are both so stinking cute!
We wanna go when the Clingers do.
How fun!! What a great trip, I can't wait until our boys are old enough to enjoy LEGOLAND!!!
Looks like a fun trip. Never a dull moment California
Debbie - I just found your blog and I love it! I need to talk to you about Legoland. We are hoping to go soon with the boys. Where did you guys stay? Looks fabulous and it would be fun to make a little vacation out of it!
Post a Comment